Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Week 5 Inquiries

http://paws.kettering.edu/~drussell/Demos/doppler/doppler.html

wow - so interesting how it travels - remember a physics course where the instructor showed how a car passing sounds different with different vairables

physicsclassroom.com/class/sound/U11L4b.html

Another group of workshops that would be of interest for Integrated Medicine is - Acutuning - will try and remember to bring some tuning forks tomarrow. - It feels good - why is that?


plus2physics.com/vibrations/study_material.asp?chapter=2

this is what I found

http://plus2physics.com/display.cfm?chapter=2&fp=vpgo7bwsUeDzwBbMNF4v%2BSABV96GgVeeubMGNVbbrCjEOKnLm7EWEYNJmTMFlgq8F%2FbFf7sFRA%2BwvxcCR6ZmuySWvYg6n%2F1saSVXAR9GKIHq6DdpIZZPZ9xY4sx5%2FUdacg5D12vk2cCuM5hfoZbAE%2BdclkxfFKCJmhxh2RMhRNs%3D&yep=4clC5QqpvBzrkMoLnArzzhvhNoK83lIl8gIY7tcpGYKjPA1QHuA3LAoWmXUPfkxIhDngFdHHNW8eCb%2BItLKMl8uaIRQc1dv6xECyvPxw1OeSa%2Fw6H%2FYE%2FRefE9K0w3Ao1kAqyjL5WW86wVq7a1iNhDaIs64kgK7sI4u%2FmGAl4iDjjp%2BQOpBTRO5Nk75%2Bh1qaSYWAmmulOXG05ZYW7OGBwyv6G7yaq1O%2BRWsoFNNgAyyGgrIjTZwPfZ4FPB8PBY1pYhN4hOks3HhEHLubwdsvNBHYQ3%2BAPcnc0b4l7FG%2FFpFea8Bc%2FGV9eA7VQ%2BrGiZZTpaoGnW9suR5O%2BO9y0j464w2hjpFPXqb8Pmas0%2FtX5cRDF8oufDQUvFKuRCbgSujgi1iXAJZ1blHjorBsJKUICYdXOu6BkvI2GPnUNUsCsEGwNv%2FWjtt8ivvELReESw0X&gtnp=0&gtpp=0&kt=1

I don't think the vibrations we are studying in physics are the same as the one they are trying to sell here --- hahaha


exhibits.pacsci.org/music/MusicPhysics.html

There was a fellow student who travelled around China - she said she had a tui na session from a man who sang to her. That is amazing - can you advertise as a singing acupunturist and tui na practitioner??? I wish I could experience body work that way some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment